Assist our clients to realize the optimum benefits of our propriety product and pricing search engine by consistently and pro-actively communicating best practices and features to our national customer base.
This is a full-time position and the Customer Service / Technical Support representative will work out of the corporate office in Appleton, WI. Some evening and weekend coverage may be required, likely on a rotating basis.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations
- High volume, pro-active and reactive, phone work
- Professionally field and respond to inquiries or concerns
- Assist clients in the proper use of our system
- Conduct web-based training sessions with new clients
- Keep clients informed of, and provide training for, system enhancements
- Past experience in the home mortgage or financial services industry highly preferred
- A strong desire to assist customers both pro-actively and reactively
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Computer savvy — familiar with MS Office Suite with the ability to learn other systems
- A positive attitude and a pleasant speaking voice
- Flexible and resilient in an ever changing environment
- Willingness to assist team members in a variety of tasks
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LoanSifter is a proprietary web-based search engine designed to help banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers be more efficient and cost-effective in making the right match between residential loan programs and borrowers. LoanSifter maintains the largest real-time database of residential mortgage loan data in the country and automates the consumer direct, origination and secondary marketing portions of a lender's business.