LOANSIFTER LAUNCHES LOANSIFTER 3.0 MORTGAGE PRICING
AND MARKETING TOOL
LITTLE CHUTE, WI, MAY 5, 2009 – LoanSifter (www.loansifter.com) is pleased to announce the release of its feature-rich LoanSifter version 3.0.The robust enhancements to LoanSifter 3.0 enable users to quadruple their marketing capabilities, customize their image, and simplify their workflow.
In addition to a range of secondary tools, LoanSifter 3.0 includes the following features.
- Theenhanced search function allows loan professionals to accurately search, save and track scenario-based pricing with multiple lenders in seconds, while giving them easy access to rate sheets.
- The search function includes a push-button feature that enables loan professionals to use scenario-specific pricing in a variety of invaluable ways:
- Automatically populate it into an email
- Push it over to an email campaign
- Communicate it to the internal lock desk or processor
- Create a report and put together open-house flyers
- Post up-to-date, current pricing on their website
- The updated email campaign manager allows users to create impressive email campaigns that will automatically update borrowers or realtor partners with scenario-specific pricing.
- The improved contact manager allows for easy management of contacts for email campaigns, creation of group lists, and uploading of multiple contacts from personal contact managers and LOS systems.
- Consumer-facing tools such as the Consumer Pricing Portal and Today’s Rates enable loan professionals to generate leads from their own website.
According to a recent consumer survey by Deloitte Consulting LLP, morethan 70 percent of all mortgage shoppers start their search online, butonly 30 percent of online loan applicants say their lender has a tool thatprovided customized product recommendations based on their specific needs. LoanSifter 3.0 allows loan professionals to install a customizable search engine on their website that provides live, accurate pricing to potential borrowers. These hot leads automatically appear in the professional’s LoanSifter account, making follow-up easy. In addition, the look and feel of LoanSifter’s Consumer Pricing Portal is simple to customize.
“LoanSifter 3.0 is the foundation for the most exciting, customizable and powerful ‘consumer pricing portal’ ever designed specifically for the mortgage professional,” said Bruce Backer, president of LoanSifter. “Nearly 70percent of all loan searches begin online. Until now, it has been difficult for some loan professionals to compete with larger companies in capturing the interest of those prospective borrowers. LoanSifter 3.0’s Consumer Pricing Portal solves that problem.”
“We’ve been using LoanSifter since 2008. It is the first search engine that is very accurate in terms of pricing and eligibility standards. I tell every new loan officer that joins Clarion it is a no-brainer to subscribe to LoanSifter,” said Dave Brown, vice president of Clarion Mortgage Capital. “It pays for itself several times over and saves a lot of time as well. I strongly encourage anybody actively engaged in the mortgage industry to use this very valuable tool.”
In addition to being highly customizable, LoanSifter 3.0 makes it easy to tailor its features to match a bank’s workflow and image. This new LoanSifter experience is available at no additional charge to both new and existing users.
LoanSifter is the banking industry’s most comprehensive mortgage solution. LoanSifter 3.0 is a customizable web-based technology focused on the automated underwriting, pricing, marketing and secondary of mortgage products for the loan origination market. For more information, call 920.268.4770 or visit www.loansifter.com.
# # #