Pam Selker Rak
For Immediate Release email@example.com
LOANSIFTER LAUNCHES LOANSIFTER PRIME 2.0
LOAN PRICING AND SEARCH ENGINE
LoanSifter Prime 2.0 is now available online at www.loansifter.com
LITTLE CHUTE, WI, AUGUST 12, 2008 – LoanSifter (www.loansifter.com) is pleased to announce the commercial availability of its feature-rich LoanSifter Prime version 2.0. Together, the robust enhancements to LoanSifter Prime 2.0 empower loan professionals to increase productivity, make more informed decisions, and provide better, customized service to borrowers:
- “Best Execution” strategy runs many scenarios simultaneously, allowing loan professionals to review many product types concurrently. LoanSifter Prime runs all combinations of Product Terms, Doc Types, AUS types, Employment Types, and Prepay Options through every search – without adding confusion – and is able to uncover the best product selections in addition to pricing options.
- Each search in LoanSifter Prime 2.0 is the equivalent of 1,500 searches run in the previous release.
- Easy-to-read chart helps loan professionals quickly determine loan rejection reasons.
- Significantly more thoroughness to guidelines and pricing by through new, optional search criteria (such as Cashout Amount, DTI rejections, PITI, Employment, FTHB, NPRA, Foreign National).
- Preview additional pricing when selecting the program from a specific lender.
- Filter templates are included so loan professionals can run and monitor scenarios based on predefined subsets of lenders.
- A pricing desk feature is included for more control over margins and pricing. The account manager can react quickly to an offer they wish to promote internally.
- Enhancements to the Opportunity Monitor enable loan professionals to better define and react to the triggering events for borrowers.
Hans Bruhner, managing partner of First Priority Financial based in Forestville, California, is using LoanSifter Prime 2.0 and is seeing significant value. “LoanSifter Prime 2.0 is positively affecting the way I conduct business,” Bruhner said. “More than ever, borrowers are rate-sensitive, and having the ability to very quickly price loan scenarios simultaneously without having to manually populate information from program to program or look at rate sheets saves an incredible amount of time and headaches. It makes us more nimble and responsive in how we service customers; and the borrowers are thrilled when we can save them money using the most advanced tool on the market. It’s obvious that this product was developed – and is enhanced – with the loan professional in mind.”
“In today’s competitive lending environment, loan professionals want the most powerful pricing and search engine tool that will enable them to increase productivity and provide better, and more specialized, service to their borrowers,” said Bruce Backer, president of LoanSifter. “The launch of LoanSifter Prime 2.0 marks a new era in meeting these goals through a ‘best execution’ strategy enhancement that enables loan professionals to make more informed decisions by having a thorough preview of all product term options, not just the single product they were searching for. This not only saves a tremendous amount of time, but also provides the loan professional with the ability to present their clients with the most competitive products and rates that best match their unique scenario.”
LoanSifter is the industry’s most comprehensive comparison search for mortgage pricing and pre-approvals. LoanSifter 2.0 is a fast, customizable web-based technology focused on the product decisioning and pricing needs of the loan origination market. For more information, call 920.268.4770 or visit www.loansifter.com.
# # #